Technical Assistance Requests and Responses
Overview of Technical Assistance (TA) Activities
Do you need assistance in planning Knowledge Translation activities for your project?
Could you use help in identifying appropriate Knowledge Translation strategies for your audiences?
Do you need help in applying Knowledge Translation approaches to your work?
The KTER Center is happy to provide technical assistance services to grantees funded by NIDILRR to help improve the quality of your Knowledge Translation efforts related to employment research. Whatever you need, we are willing to see if we can help!
How to request technical assistance:
- Send your request by email: KTER@air.org
- Call toll-free: 1 (800) 266-1832
TA services will be offered via:
- Problem-focused meetings
- Targeted TA is provided for groups of grantees (in-person or by teleconference)
- KTER staff design meetings to address employment research findings and strategies for uptake
- Developing a technical assistance plan
- KTER Center staff work with individual grantees that want to address specific needs in the area of employment research