KTER Center’s 2019 State of the Science Conference on Employment Research
Join the KTER Center and invited guests at KTER’s 2019 State of the Science (SoS) Conference on Employment Research. The SoS is a special track embedded in the Summit Conference 2019 (12th Annual Summit). We will record and archive the SoS sessions.
Highlights include a keynote luncheon presentation by Dr. Maureen Dobbins, McMaster University, on knowledge brokering. Participants will also hear the latest findings from the KTER Center’s own studies on knowledge brokering in vocational rehabilitation contexts, with a focus on promoting the use of research that can catalyze the employment outcomes of adults with autism and transition-aged youth with disabilities in vocational rehabilitation (VR) settings. A workshop on the Knowledge to Action (KTA) framework (Graham et al., 2006) will allow participants to practice applying this framework to developing KT activities appropriate for the VR context. In addition, other NIDILRR-funded projects will share their cutting-edge research on employment outcomes for people with disabilities. For more information, contact Joann Starks
KTER State of the Science Agenda: peqatac.org/summit-conference/kter
- The Summit Conference is a collaborative effort that focuses on improving performance management and quality assurance in vocational rehabilitation. All Summit Conference participants are welcome to participate in KTER State-of-the-Science presentations.
- Date: September 4-6, 2019
- Location: Portland, Maine (Holiday Inn by the Bay)
- Register here - all Summit and SoS sessions included: peqatac.org/summit-conference/register
- Summit Conference: peqatac.org/summit-conference