Fall 2017 NCRE/RSA/CSAVR National Rehabilitation Education Conference
Events | 2017-10-26
"Stepping Forward Into the Journey of Growth"
The National Rehabilitation Education Conference is a means of facilitating communication and sharing information among professionals involved in training, recruiting, hiring and enhancing the development of qualified rehabilitation counselors. National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE), Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) and Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
Conference Tracks include:
- Developing Effective Business Partnerships
- Developing Students and New Professionals
- Employment: New Solutions to Old, New and Emerging Problems
- Evaluation Processes
- Legislation and Policy
- Inclusion, Equity, and Social Justice
- Research on Effectiveness of Partnerships and Collaboration
- Research to Practice
- Vocational and Career Counseling Curriculum Content
Dates: October 26 - 28, 2017
Location: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel |2800 S Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA 22202
Though the information shared at this conference is relevant to many of our audience members, it is not a KTER-sponsored event.