Course - Students with Disabilities and Employment
Learn about what is required in assisting students with disabilities with employment, including how research-based practices can help you.
This course is designed for learners to complete in a specific sequence.
- View the Presentation first. (30 min. 18 sec.)
- Use the Learning Check to assess what you’ve learned.
- Then, click on each Resource in sequence.
- Click on the Scoping Review Section.
- Use the Scoping Review Learning Check to assess what you’ve learned.
Use the menu on the right to navigate the course materials.